An expedition-sized gear hauler built for long approaches and multi-day snow routes like Denali's West Buttress, the Black Diamond Mission 75 features our patent-pending reACTIV XP™ suspension for the perfect blend of support and range of motion when you're humping monster loads. The IceLink™ axe attachment, welded crampon pouch and tuck-away rope strap secure your gear during the approach, while the removable top lid and hipbelt let you strip the pack down on summit day.
- Patent-pending reACTIV XP suspension with fixed shoulder straps
- Thermoformed, vented backpanel
- Top-loading with removable floating top pocket and tuck-away rope strap
- IceLink ice tool attachment, 3-point haul system and welded crampon patch
- Removable padded hipbelt with fixed 38 mm webbing belt
- Hydration compatible