Used as single rope, this is not a rope to put in all hands, or in all belaying devices: Its thinness makes it a rope which absolutely demands an expert belayer. In effect, traditional belay devices will offer reduced braking, and some automatic belay devices may not work at all.
The JOKER, at one and the same time a single, double, and twin rope, is now UNICORE and will delight the most experienced climbers and alpinists seeking lightness, easy running and security, and at the same time the traditionalists looking for a multi-purpose rope for ridge climbs, or other classic, mixed or snow routes.
- Ultra light and free running.
- The rope doesn’t bunch up, and remains supple for the long term.
- Possesses all the advantages of the UNICORE technology.
- Very high level climbers.
- Climber / Mountaineer
- Diameter: 9.1mm
- Rope Type: Single
- Impact Force (kN): 8.2
- Weight per meter: 52g
- Total Weight: (60m) 3.12kg
- No of Falls (UIAA Laboratory): 5
- Dynamic Elongation/Sheath: 35%