Stretchy, breathable and highly weather-resistant, the HeavyWeight Softshell gloves are perfect for spring ski touring, hiking, backpacking and other active yet chilly pursuits.
Built with durable, stretchy and weather-resistant softshell fabric for high-output pursuits in mild conditions, the Black Diamond HeavyWeight Softshell gloves offer dynamic, breathable protection while ski touring, climbing or hiking. The full goat leather palms and fingers offer a secure grip on poles or tools, and feature digital material on the thumbs and index fingers to allow for gloves-on touchscreen functionality. Fleece-lined neoprene cuffs seal out the elements and make for easy on and off.
- Four-way stretch softshell fabric with DWR treatment
- Full goat leather palm and fingers
- 133 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation on palm and back of hand
- Digital thumb and index finger allow for gloves-on touchscreen use
- Fleece-lined neoprene cuff
- Reflective logo
- Weight Per Pair : 115 g (4.1 oz)
- Temperature Range : -4/4 ºC (25/40 ºF)