With an upper fabric that consists entirely of our Engineered Knit Technology, the Momentum provides stretch where you need it, support where it matters and all around exceptional breathability. The Momentum’s durable, rubber is unique in that it’s molded-inspired by the way we forge our carabiners-versus cut from one sheet of rubber. This is our engineered solution to optimize our shoe’s rubber and rands for weight, consistency and comfort. Built for all-day comfort on moderate routes, boulders or gym sessions, the Kids’ Momentum has a Microfabric midsole for sensitivity and is the perfect entry level cragging shoe.
- Neutral, flat last for vertical climbing or all-day comfort.
- Specific last provides customized fit for kids.
- 4.3mm rubber is built for durability and molded for optimal comfort, consistency and weight.
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort.
- Microfabric midsole for added sensitivity and comfort.
- Velcro strap for fit adjustability.