The PearLock features a large rope-bearing surface, making it ultra-smooth for belaying, using a munter hitch, or as the brake carabiner with an ATC Guide. The classic screwlock sleeve rounds the PearLock out (pun intended) to make this carabiner an ultra-versatile workhorse.
- Large rope-bearing surface for smooth operation and added longevity.
- Hot-Forged for lighter-weight construction.
- Sleeve locks on biner’s gate (not nose) and won’t bind up when loaded.
- Screwgate sleeve.
- Type H or HMS connector. For dynamic belaying using a Munter Hitch or belay device.
- Closed Gate Strength: 23 kN (5,170 lbf)
- Gate Opening: 22.15 mm (0.87 in)
- Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN (1,780 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength: 8 kN (1,780 lbf)
- Weight: 76 g (2.68 oz)