With a new compact body, the Spot325 has been redesigned with a lower profile for better balance and is more ergonomic for added comfort. We’ve also updated the user interface by adding a second switch for easy lends mode selection. In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light with more peak intensity, but also saves battery life that you can now easily track with a six-setting, three-LED battery meter. The Spot325 also offers peripheral lighting for close-range activities like sorting gear, cooking or reading in camp and it sports and IPX8 waterproof housing. The Brightness memory feature allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to a default setting. Plus, the Spot325’s PowerTap Technology makes for instant brightness adjustment settings.
- Emits up to 325 lumens on max setting
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Six-Setting 3 LED battery meter
- Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries, included
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full or mid-power
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.2 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions.
- Lumens : 325
- Weight With Batteries : 86 g (3 oz)
- Max Distances : [High] 83 m; [Low] 8 m
- Max Burn Time :
- [High] 65 H (est.);
- [Low] 600 H (est.)
- Burn Time:
- Max: 65 hours
- Min: 300hours
- IPX Rating : IPX8
- Batteries : 3 AAA (included).