Easy-to-use. Just press button, place in water, and stir!
Operates on four AA batteries. Purifies 50 liters of water on one set of alkaline batteries or supercharge you Aqua with lithium batteries and you'll treat about 150 liters!
SteriPEN Aqua is the most economical UV water purifier around and since it carries the Water Quality Association’s Gold Seal, you can be sure it is safe and effective. In as little as 48 seconds, SteriPEN Aqua eliminates over 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and protozoa that cause water-borne illness.
Traveling to locations with questionable water quality? Tired of leaving a trail of plastic water bottles?
Concerned about where your family will find safe drinking water if there’s a disaster or boil water advisory?
Save money when traveling by using it to treat tap water rather than purchasing expensive bottled water. Use it in restaurants when visiting areas with questionable water quality. Bring it along on outdoor excursions to avoid carrying water supplies. At home, keep it with emergency supplies so you’ll have the security of knowing you’re prepared if your water supply should be compromised by a disaster or power outage.
SteriPEN Aqua quickly makes water safe to drink in three easy steps:
- Press button to activate
- Place lamp in water
It’s that easy! When the treatment is complete, the lamp turns off and an LED indicator lights up so you know you can hydrate safely.
- SteriPEN Aqua
- and user’s guide.
- Weight: 82g / 2.9 oz.
- Dimensions: 19.3 x 2.8 x 3.8cm / 7.6 x 1.5 x 1.5 in
- Lamp Life: 3,000 treatments
- Battery: 4 AA batteries – Alkaline, Lithium or Rechargeable NiMH (Not included with purchase)
- Battery Life:
- Alkaline: 100 treatments (16oz./0.5L) or 50 treatments (32oz./1L),
- Lithium Disposable: 300 treatments (16oz./0.5L) or 150 treatments (32oz./1L),
- NiMH: 200 treatments (16oz./0.5L) or 100 treatments (32oz./1L).
- Minimum Bottle Diameter: 22mm (0.8 inches)
- Filter compatibility: Tapered End ( Works with SteriPEN Pre-Filter and SteriPEN Fits-All Filter).