Ultra features an internal battery that’s recharged from any USB power source; connect the included USB cable and start charging from a solar panel, laptop or car power port
Low-power indicator lets you know when battery needs recharging; when fully charged you can treat 50L
Ultraviolet (UV-C) light rays safely purify clear water by destroying 99.99% of protozoa (including Giardia and Cryptosporidia), bacteria and even viruses
SteriPEN protects you from risks that cause botulism, cholera, dysentery and typhoid, just to name a few.
- To purify your water, just press a button and gently agitate the water with a quick stir
- Purifies 16 fl.oz. of water (cold or warm) in less than a minute or treat 32 fl. oz. in 90 seconds
- Ultra is designed to fit perfectly into store-bought bottles of water; just insert the Ultra into the bottle, flip the bottle upside down and start treating the water
- Small size fits most containers—use it in cups, mugs, water bottles and canteens
- SteriPEN turns itself off once ultraviolet treatment is complete; can be used up to 8,000 times!
- Watertight seals keep water away from the electronics; rubberized inset grips for secure handling in wet conditions
- Long used by municipal water districts and bottling companies, low-level UV-C light treats water safely, and unit’s light will not damage eyes or skin
- Use only on clear water, as cloudy, sediment-laden water hinders effectiveness; FitsAll prefilter (sold separately) clears particulates and debris from water.
- SteriPEN Ultra water purifier,
- USB cable,
- carrying case
- and instruction manuals
- Weight: 141g / 4.96 oz.
- Dimensions: 18.54 x 4.2 x 3.3cm / 7.3 x 1.65 x 1.3 in
- Lamp Life: 8,000 treatments
- Battery: Internal Lithium-Ion (Included with purchase)
- Battery Life: Full charge treats up to 50 Liters: 50 1L, or 100 0.5L, treatments
- Minimum Bottle Diameter: 20mm (.8 inches)
- Filter Compatability: Tapered End (SteriPEN Fits-All Filter or SteriPEN Pre-Filter).