Zephyros Compact 1
The Zephyros Compact 1 tent blends low weight and trusted performance, to provide a versatile lightweight tent for one person. It’s been designed with a compact pack size of just 30cm x 18cm, enabling it to fit easily into a variety of bag sizes.
- Trail Magazine Best Value Award June 2021; “Superb price, weatherproofing, tried and tested design, sturdy construction”.
- Updated for SS21 with a new colour and adjusters at the bottom of the end poles for easier pitching.
- Quick and easy to pitch with the inner and flysheet pitched together.
- Fast and simple to pack away with an oversized, tarp-style bag.
- Perfect for 3 season use.
- Tried and tested low profile design that helps shed wind in poor conditions.
- Suitable for solo backpacking trips that are short to medium duration.
- Guaranteed to be fully waterproof with sealed seams.
- Condensation is managed with a mesh panel in the top half of the inner door and at the end of the tent.
- Suitable for those 6ft and under.
A 2-person version of the tent is available Zephyros Compact 2. We recommend using a Footprint to prolong the life of the tent and help keep it clean. These are available to buy separately.
- Sleeps: 1
- Packed weight: 1.57Kg (3lb 7oz)
- Packed size: 30cm x 18cm
- Season: 3 season
- Number of doors: 1
- Number of porches: 1
- Flysheet: 68d 210T R/S PU 4000mm FR WR C6
- Inner door: 68d 210T R/S BR / FR
- Groundsheet: 68d 190t PU 5000mm FR WR C6
- Main pole: 8.5mm WC Superflex Alloy
- End pole: 8mm WC Superflex Alloy
- Pegs: 10 Alloy ‘V’ angle
- Guylines: 4 x Yellow Reflective
- Pitch type: Fly and inner pitch together
Trail Magagazine Best Value Award 2021
Guaranteed Waterproof Technology